Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Our Christmas Angel!


He's here! 

Gavin Grant White was born on Tuesday, December 16 at 10:17 pm.  He weighed in at 6 lbs., 10 oz. and is 19 1/2" long.  

Sarah is amazing!  She called me about 1pm and said that 'maybe' she was in labor.   By 3:30, she was on her way to pick Zach up at the shop to head to the hospital.  5:00 pm she had checked into the hospital and was ready to go.  10:17, Gavin arrived.  Sarah had a fairly easy labor and delivery.  So easy, that the Dr. and Nurse invited her back since she was such a great patient. I'm pretty sure that Zach has different ideas. 

Zach is a great labor coach.  He's so calm and gives Sarah so much strength.  They are such an awesome team.   

Big sister Cassidy, has not seen her little brother in person yet.  We'll head up to the hospital a little later this morning.  I've shown her pictures and she just says 'my baby'.   

Here are a few pictures that I took with my phone - forgot my camera! 




No comments: