Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Spring is here!



L O V E Spring!   I love the changes in weather (yes, even in So Cal), the smell of the morning and the bonus is that it's Lent season as well.   I love the freshness and renewal that this season brings.  

Here's a photo I took yesterday at on my walk.   Lovely, don't you think? 


Busy week so far.   Monday was my last Leadership Study at church.  WOW!  That was the fastest six months of my life.  As many of you know, the beginning was a bit rocky for me.  In the end,  I learned quite a bit about being a servant leader and feel honored and blessed to have been selected to attend.  

Tuesday evening was great.  Lo came and spent the night with me.  It was a great evening filled with a nice talk, hot chocolate and American Idol.    

Tonight is the Wednesday night service at church.  The kids (Rick, Ev, Lo & Braydon) and I are going to go early for the Lenten dinner.  Should be fun.  

9/6/09 
Stay tuned!




No comments: