Friday, November 20, 2009

Cassidy's 3rd Birthday

Zach & Sarah decided no big party for Cass for her 3rd birthday. An easy trip to Goofy's Kitchen for breakfast and a stroll through Downtown Disney was a much better idea!

We had a great day. Hard to believe that she's 3.

Here are a ton of pictures. . .


Tommy & Cassidy - on their way to Goofy's Kitchen!

Ya just gotta have a picture with MM.

Minnie & the kids

Goofy & Cassidy.
Cassidy was in love with all of the characters - not the least bit shy.

One of the greatest gifts in life is being able to watch your daughter be a mommy.
This is a photo of Sarah watching her precious Cassidy enjoy her visit to Goofy's Kitchen.
Cute, huh?

Zach & Gavin - hangin' out


Eatin' a little MM french toast.


I love nose pickin' photos -- I know, I'm a freak!


There is a photo like this in my camera at all time. . . Bammie, NO MORE!!!



Most of my family picture posts include something like, "the entire family was there except Zach - he was at a race in (pick a city)". I think the last photo I posted of him was from Easter.
This is HIM. I really do have a son in law!

You MUST click to enlarge this photo and look at Cass' face.

Zach & Sarah

They wanted to retrieve their pennies so they could throw them again.

Zach & Cass


Cassiday, Jasmine & Tommy



This was Cassidy's favorite gift -- a $1.00 flute!

Zach and his crew!




No comments: